Mama Wolf Howling For The Kids

Mama Wolf Howling For The Kids

Thursday, March 21, 2013

WHEN MAGIC COMES YOUR WAY...

Before I begin I should admit I am a long time fan of Fractals. I never thought I'd come across an artist who could come this close to duplicating the magic of fractal imaging, but Mary Coffey has done that and more.

Magic. Her work leaves me so breathless I HAVE to share it...READY?

I begin with EIGHT FOR ETERNITY:


This woman's talent is absolutely breathtaking. Next is AGE OF AQUARIUS.


Makes me wish I was not a Sagitarius.

I am an author. I paint with words...What I would not give to have Mary Coffey's talents. I can't even draw a straight line...even if I have a ruler. I WISH I were kidding.

Shall we move on? This one is WONDERLAND and I absolutely love it!


A lot of Mary's work is almost kaleidoscopic...like this next one, aptly named: A CRYSTAL CHILD


It's very hard for me to choose only a few from the myriad of works Mary has shared with the world so far. Every one of them speaks to a deep part of who I am...and isn't that what any creative work should do?

This next masterpiece is entitled...TANGO IN SIDE


Normally I am not a big fan of abstract art...but Mary's creations do not seem abstract to me. Somewhat fractal? Perhaps, but most definitely powerful.

Like this next one appropriately named: ABUNDANCE



I have spent a lot of time looking at Mary's work wondering how she does it...There are so many images within the images...and here's another that just speaks loudly to me...BY ANY OTHER NAME

But it's NOT a rose...is it? And yet...it does resemble flowers.

Have I mentioned that I'm in awe of Mary Coffey? THE RECONNECTION shows why...


Every time I turn around, Mary is presenting more and more of her brilliance...this next one she calls A DASH OF SALT...


Is this how salt would appear under a microscope? I'd like to think so. Imagine the wonder of knowing every time you add a sprinkle of salt to your food, you'd be coloring your meal and your body with such a cornucopia of beauty.

Magical is her stunning HEAR MY SONG

I regret not having enough room to showcase all of Mary's mesmerizing works, but I will close on THIS masterpiece that hopefully says it all for all of us...

BELOVED I AM.

No comments: